Earlier today I shared a video clip (here) from a Lutheran source. It was satirical about Pope Francis. I took this video down after a friend I deeply love challenged me that it was offensive to some viewers and that it harmed my witness to oneness. I did not intend to create this offense and after a few moments of prayer I have decided to take the humorous clip off my site. If you were offended please forgive me. If you have read my posts on the pope you know that I love Pope Francis as my brother. I never intended to harm the unity of the church by posting such a satirical clip. I will do my best to not do this again.
Subscribe to Posts
Receive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- How Does Jesus Speak to Our Modern Religious and Social Context?
- War: The Most Dreaded Enemy of Liberty
- How Could Tyranny Destroy Our Democracy?
- Pondering the Syrian Context on the Day After Our Nation Launched Fifty Tomahawk Missiles
- “Can Costly Love Change Our Cities?” A Conference Call on the Meaning and Power of Love