Steve Slagg, a good friend whose friendship I cherish, did a lot to help me launch some of my newer social media and online development. He is a fellow Wheaton graduate but young enough to be my youngest son. He is also a very talented artist. I highly commend his music. Visit his website and get some free material here. You will very likely enjoy it as I do. You might also consider having a concert with Steve. He is not a “star” but he is a well-kept secret who will encourage your journey of faith deeply as he has my own.
Subscribe to Posts
Receive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- How Does Jesus Speak to Our Modern Religious and Social Context?
- War: The Most Dreaded Enemy of Liberty
- How Could Tyranny Destroy Our Democracy?
- Pondering the Syrian Context on the Day After Our Nation Launched Fifty Tomahawk Missiles
- “Can Costly Love Change Our Cities?” A Conference Call on the Meaning and Power of Love