Earlier this year the board of ACT 3 encouraged me to write a new book that would serve as a small primer on missional-ecumenism. We believed that the vision of ACT 3 needed a simple explanation that could be read by anyone and passed along to others. This new book, with the title The Unity Factor: One Lord, One Church, One Mission, will be published later this month by Christian’s Library Press in Grand Rapids. It is 52-pages in length and can be read in about 30-45 minutes, depending of course on your reading speed. It is an entirely new book and not simply excerpts taken from my earlier book, Your Church Is Too Small. This new book has a lovely foreword written by Dr. Timothy F. George. The book will be available from the usual book sources like Amazon and other online sellers and will be available in various e-versions, including a Kindle version. I will say more about the book when it is actually released but here is the publisher’s catalog description.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Greg Metzger on Our Love Is Too Small – An Update and a Plan
- J. Mallord on Bishop Tony Palmer and Pope Francis on Christian Unity
- John Appleton on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer
- Rick Landry on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer
- Adam Shields on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer