Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Grace on Watch Out for "Christian Karma"
- Bill ?Boulet on Why Do Churches Not See the Mission Right Next Door?
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Steve Scott on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- John on Andy Stanley Gets Hammered for Comments on Revival
Monthly Archives: December 2005
There is a great upheaval in the evangelical church regarding how Christians should engage culture. The most common form of understanding, at least among American evangelicals, is the "Christ and Culture" model set forward by H. Richard Niebuhr. In this … Continue reading
I’ve said it before, but given the level of heat created during the past two weeks by well-meaning conservative Christians, I want to say it again. What people within the culture call the large green tree prominently placed in front … Continue reading
A common evangelical mistake is to make regeneration synonmous with initial spiritual birth and thereby to deny that it has anything at all to do with the process by which the Holy Spirit works to consummate what he begins through … Continue reading
Almost every North American mission I know plans for December to be their major month for donations in the entire year. In fact, the last ten days of December typically supply as much as 40% of our needed giving for … Continue reading
It seems more and more of us use, and abuse, the cell phone these days. I bought my first one, about four years ago, to provide my wife and daughter some protection when they were away from home. Once I … Continue reading