Check out this interesting video that humorously captures a great deal of the spirit of my faith and practice. It is quite clever and makes some exceptionally good points about Satan's desire to divide and separate us. Remember, C. S. Lewis rightly suggested that the devil cannot handle humor since it exposes him in a clever way and he likes to keep things that are clever all to himself. I tend to think that this is why he wrote his classic Screwtape Letters.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian (A Review)
- Are We Ignoring Domestic Violence?
- What a Classic Movie Can Teach Us About the Church
- Christianity East & West: An Evangelical Protestant and Eastern Orthodox Dialog (Video)
- Cardinal Francis George (1937-2015): My Personal Tribute to My Friend