Steve Slagg, a good friend whose friendship I cherish, did a lot to help me launch some of my newer social media and online development. He is a fellow Wheaton graduate but young enough to be my youngest son. He is also a very talented artist. I highly commend his music. Visit his website and get some free material here. You will very likely enjoy it as I do. You might also consider having a concert with Steve. He is not a “star” but he is a well-kept secret who will encourage your journey of faith deeply as he has my own.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Ft. Thomas Baima on the Power of Christian Unity
- Fr. Robert Barron on the Importance of Christian Unity
- An Evening for Ecumenical Conversation @ St. Procopius Abbey
- National Workshop on Christian Unity 2015
- The Roman Catholic and Evangelical Dialogue: Reflections on Ecumenism for the 21st Century (Video)