Steve Slagg, a good friend whose friendship I cherish, did a lot to help me launch some of my newer social media and online development. He is a fellow Wheaton graduate but young enough to be my youngest son. He is also a very talented artist. I highly commend his music. Visit his website and get some free material here. You will very likely enjoy it as I do. You might also consider having a concert with Steve. He is not a “star” but he is a well-kept secret who will encourage your journey of faith deeply as he has my own.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Michael Lindsay: Do We All Have to Agree?
- Why Have Some Political Conservatives So Radically Missed the Pope’s Message?
- Following the Visit of Pope Francis to America in September
- Cardinal O’Malley’s Magnificent Address on Unity at Gordon College
- A Reformed Evangelical and Eastern Orthodox Conversation (Video)