Earlier today I shared a video clip (here) from a Lutheran source. It was satirical about Pope Francis. I took this video down after a friend I deeply love challenged me that it was offensive to some viewers and that it harmed my witness to oneness. I did not intend to create this offense and after a few moments of prayer I have decided to take the humorous clip off my site. If you were offended please forgive me. If you have read my posts on the pope you know that I love Pope Francis as my brother. I never intended to harm the unity of the church by posting such a satirical clip. I will do my best to not do this again.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Ft. Thomas Baima on the Power of Christian Unity
- Fr. Robert Barron on the Importance of Christian Unity
- An Evening for Ecumenical Conversation @ St. Procopius Abbey
- National Workshop on Christian Unity 2015
- The Roman Catholic and Evangelical Dialogue: Reflections on Ecumenism for the 21st Century (Video)