Earlier today I shared a video clip (here) from a Lutheran source. It was satirical about Pope Francis. I took this video down after a friend I deeply love challenged me that it was offensive to some viewers and that it harmed my witness to oneness. I did not intend to create this offense and after a few moments of prayer I have decided to take the humorous clip off my site. If you were offended please forgive me. If you have read my posts on the pope you know that I love Pope Francis as my brother. I never intended to harm the unity of the church by posting such a satirical clip. I will do my best to not do this again.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- ShirleyPaulson on Sophia’s Story
- Grace on Watch Out for "Christian Karma"
- Bill ?Boulet on Why Do Churches Not See the Mission Right Next Door?
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Steve Scott on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)