Latin America evangelist Luis Palau is a good friend of Pope Francis. Here he reveals openly what he knows about his brother and this pope’s strong commitment to the gospel. This interview, done in the summer of 2013 after the pope’s election by the conclave in Rome, provides further perspective on why the “Reformation Wars” should cease. Simply put, they serve no “good” purpose in the mission of Christ. They seriously hinder his love among us and harm the unity of the Spirit in the bonds of peace. I pray that an army of Christians will arise in my lifetime who will say, “Enough is enough. Let us get on with making disciples for Christ and his kingdom!”
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- ShirleyPaulson on Sophia’s Story
- Grace on Watch Out for "Christian Karma"
- Bill ?Boulet on Why Do Churches Not See the Mission Right Next Door?
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Steve Scott on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)