Latin America evangelist Luis Palau is a good friend of Pope Francis. Here he reveals openly what he knows about his brother and this pope’s strong commitment to the gospel. This interview, done in the summer of 2013 after the pope’s election by the conclave in Rome, provides further perspective on why the “Reformation Wars” should cease. Simply put, they serve no “good” purpose in the mission of Christ. They seriously hinder his love among us and harm the unity of the Spirit in the bonds of peace. I pray that an army of Christians will arise in my lifetime who will say, “Enough is enough. Let us get on with making disciples for Christ and his kingdom!”
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Michael Lindsay: Do We All Have to Agree?
- Why Have Some Political Conservatives So Radically Missed the Pope’s Message?
- Following the Visit of Pope Francis to America in September
- Cardinal O’Malley’s Magnificent Address on Unity at Gordon College
- A Reformed Evangelical and Eastern Orthodox Conversation (Video)