My love for baseball borders on passion, as readers already know. I thus enjoyed one of the loveliest days of the year on Friday. My daughter, who got her passion for this rgeat game directly from me, accompanied me for a gorgeous day at the old ball park—Wrigley Field. We had seats twenty rows above the Cubs dugout and soaked up the sun, enjoying the sights and sounds of a great day near Lake Michigan. And we saw the Braves win 6-5, this time in the ninth inning as the Cubs found several new ways to lose. Since we both went to see the Braves, our favorite team, the outcome was superb, just like our day. You really can’t beat fun at the old ball park, especially on a near perfect day in Chicago. I am truly blest to enjoy such delights in the summer.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Grace on Watch Out for "Christian Karma"
- Bill ?Boulet on Why Do Churches Not See the Mission Right Next Door?
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Steve Scott on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- John on Andy Stanley Gets Hammered for Comments on Revival