I am working diligently to complete the final stages of my book, Your Church Is Too Small. I plan to give the completed work to the publisher next week, God willing. My self-imposed deadline is Monday, November 3. To reach this goal, and to preserve my time and energy, I am taking a few days off from blogging. I will try to come back on Monday or Tuesday next week. I have one simple request. Please pray for me as I seek to finish this very demanding work. I am weary, not sleeping as well as I would like, and desperately need to get this done. Your intercession would be a great blessing to me.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Greg Metzger on Our Love Is Too Small – An Update and a Plan
- J. Mallord on Bishop Tony Palmer and Pope Francis on Christian Unity
- John Appleton on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer
- Rick Landry on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer
- Adam Shields on The Sudden Passing of Ecumenist Tony Palmer