Many of you have been praying for David Stopke since I wrote two earlier blogs about him and the accidental shooting on April 17th. He took a turn for the better on Thursday-Friday of last week, after surgery was canceled due to fluid in his lungs. His lungs are clearing up now day-by-day. He is more alert and has even asked to "go home" soon. Today he asked for ice cream. With continued improvement the surgery on his neck will take place tomorrow, one week late but given all that has happened this is really, really good news. Please keep praying for David and his family. I believe he has the will to live and our prayers have been an instrument the Father has used to touch him in this tragedy.
Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Michael Lindsay: Do We All Have to Agree?
- Why Have Some Political Conservatives So Radically Missed the Pope’s Message?
- Following the Visit of Pope Francis to America in September
- Cardinal O’Malley’s Magnificent Address on Unity at Gordon College
- A Reformed Evangelical and Eastern Orthodox Conversation (Video)