Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- The Growing Desire for Silence in the Church – How Shall We Respond?
- The Abuse of Women and Our Response (Part Two)
- The Abuse of Women and Our Response (Part One)
- John on Andy Stanley Gets Hammered for Comments on Revival
- gregory a moats on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- Phil Miglioratti on Jesus’ Greatest Desire for His Church on Earth
- Phil Miglioratti on What Has Love Got to Do With Unity?
Monthly Archives: September 2009
I’ve been thinking a lot recently about the various new styles of evangelical church life that I see growing across America. While the church in general is declining some churches are still growing. Megachurches continue to spring up and the … Continue reading
Polyamorous relationships involve three or more sexual partners. These partners may be heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. Polyamorists follow the LGBT community in promoting civil rights for themselves and acceptance of their practice as a normal alternative lifestyle. As we saw … Continue reading
The Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) is the old mainline Presbyterian Church within the United States. It has roots in the early history of American Christianity and came to its present form through various mergers and developments over the past three … Continue reading
Becky Pippert is a friend who has been a great encouragement to the mission of ACT 3. Many of you will recognize her name as the author of one of the best-selling books on evangelism of all time: Out of … Continue reading
Today promises to be one of the best days I will enjoy this fall. I make an annual trip to Tuscaloosa with my brother Tom to we see the Crimson Tide play a home game at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Today is … Continue reading
One of the ways I am working with Zondervan to prepare for the publication of my new book, Your Church Is Too Small, is to record video clips that can be posted on You Tube. My first such venture is … Continue reading
Two helpful links to more news regarding Coral Ridge were sent to me today. One is an interview with Pastor Tchividjian that appeared today in Christianity Today online. The other link is from a blog written by Matthew Cochrane, a … Continue reading
I mentioned in an earlier post today (see below) that I am not privy to all the news reports from Fort Lauderdale nor am I able to be on the ground forming solid opinions based on personal interviews. I am … Continue reading
My comments on the tragic controversy at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church (CRPC) , posted over the last two days, generated a good deal of response. Some of it can be read as posts on this site. Some of it was … Continue reading
Yesterday, I reported the news released on Sunday evening from the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, regarding a congregational meeting to vote on retaining or removing the new pastor of the church, Tullian Tchividjian. Tchividjian only became … Continue reading