Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- ShirleyPaulson on Sophia’s Story
- Grace on Watch Out for "Christian Karma"
- Bill ?Boulet on Why Do Churches Not See the Mission Right Next Door?
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Steve Scott on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
Category Archives: Justification and the New Perspective
If you have followed the theological project of N. T. (Tom) Wright then you will enjoy watching this video and then adding this magnum opus to the other three major volumes. If you do not know what the fuss is … Continue reading
I wrote here last April about the Wheaton Theology Conference which featured N. T. Wright. Never have I attended an event with so much electricity about biblical theology and serious dialog. It was a moment of my life that I … Continue reading
From the first moment I heard the name of N. T. Wright, about twenty years ago I think, I was told to avoid him like the plague. Why? He was a dangerous man with a theology that would undermine the … Continue reading
A friend wrote an email to me recently that expressed his continued thinking about the practical implications of my call to church unity. He wrote: “As it relates to doctrine, I thought about my concern for growth of character. I … Continue reading
John Piper The Future of Justification: A Response to N. T. Wright Wheaton, Crossway, 2007 A Review by Don Garlington* Dr. John Piper’s new book, as its subtitle indicates, is a rejoinder to N. T. Wright’s take on … Continue reading