Subscribe to PostsReceive every new post as an email in your inbox.
- Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part Two)
- Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- The Growing Desire for Silence in the Church – How Shall We Respond?
- The Abuse of Women and Our Response (Part Two)
- The Abuse of Women and Our Response (Part One)
- Eric on Personal (Non-Scientific) Reflections on Millennials and the Church (Part One)
- Phil Miglioratti on Jesus’ Greatest Desire for His Church on Earth
- Phil Miglioratti on What Has Love Got to Do With Unity?
- dr jeff scott on Andy Stanley Gets Hammered for Comments on Revival
- Adam Shields on Our Judgment: How It Destroys Christian Unity in Love
Category Archives: Donors and Funding
I often consider why questions. Why should I pray? Why should I faithfully attend and support my church? Why should I give to Christian missions and specific workers? Today I want to answer the why question about my work and … Continue reading
It is my intentional practice to rarely ask for donor support, through this blog or by any other means. We do not do donor meals, donor fund-raising specials or phone calling for support. I actually know most of our donors … Continue reading
A resource that I have come to increasingly cherish, through regular use, is the NIV Stewardship Study Bible. It sounds rather boring doesn’t it? Who wants a whole study Bible just on stewardship? But if you think about it what … Continue reading
Self-denial is generally misunderstood by Christians. The common wisdom seems to be that self-denial is denying yourself something that you should not do in the first place. Such is simply not the case. We truly deny ourselves when we refuse … Continue reading
I do not normally promote a cause like this, in fact I cannot ever remember doing so on my blog spot, but today I make an exception. Two long time good friends of mine in California, Scott and Kim Reno, … Continue reading
The wise man wrote: “Give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs. For if I grow rich I may deny you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ And if I am too poor, I … Continue reading
Each year the mission of ACT 3 depends on year-end donations to make the difference in meeting our budget and finishing the calendar year without debt. This is no less true in 2007 than in the past. We have improved … Continue reading
Whenever an ex-president releases a new book there is considerable buzz in the media. When Bill Clinton released a new book in Chicago this week the buzz was more than considerable. President Clinton’s new book, Giving: How Each of Us … Continue reading
In our May 14-16 annual meeting, the board of ACT 3 adopted a ten-year vision plan that grew out of a deep unity God granted to us. We believe that God gave this overall plan and then confirmed it with … Continue reading
Charitable giving in America has risen for the third consecutive year. The picture behind this recent report is rather interesting. Due to the absence of natural disasters, both nationally and internationally, large giving to major relief projects declined. Giving to … Continue reading